Dr Beth Vella, DPsych
Beth is a clinical psychologist with over 25 years of experience. She has extensive experience working in public health settings in the UK and Australia and is currently a senior pain psychologist at Alfred Health Pain Management Clinic in Caulfield, Victoria. Beth’s clinical focus has been in working as part of multidisciplinary teams or individually to apply evidence based psychotherapy to address physical health issues in particular persistent pain, fibromyalgia and chronic illness.
- 1999 Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy)
- 1994 Bachelor of Science (Hons) Psychology
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Member of the APS College of Clinical Psychology
- AHPRA approved supervisor